New AOJA website
The new Ardingly Old Jeshwang Association website has gone live.
The new clean, modern design includes a host of new sections:
- The About section is where visitors can find out more about our mission and work in The Gambia, and the people that keep it going. Our history, governance structure, strategy and publications are also set out.
- The Health Centre section includes details about the facilities at the health centre, health statistics on The Gambia, testimonials and the team that keep it running. There is also detail on students and research, and a gallery.
- The Get Involved section is where visitors can learn about becoming a Member of the Association with Monthly Sponsorship, or how to leave us a gift in their will or via a one-off donation.
- The News section is where visitors can keep up to date with what is going on within the Association and the Health Centre by signing up to our quarterly e-newsletter.
- The Events section is where visitors can keep up to date with events we run - from our February visit, to our summer BBQ and Christmas dinner.
You can still find it at the usual address - www.aoja.org.
We would love to hear what you think. Please let us know via the contact us form.